- Must be a 2019 Junior / 2020 Senior
-Must attend a high school within 40 miles of Mexico, Mo
- Parental permission and sign a model release form for advertising and promotional purposes.
-Applications must be filled out by the senior, I know this is exciting for parents, however I think it is very important for the seniors to be involved in the application process.
- Energetic and socially outgoing personality with a unique sense of style!
- Be an active member of Facebook and Instagram and be willing to promote via social media.
- Be available for styled group sessions with other senior models.
- Represent and photograph only with Storybook Moments Photography for the 2018-2019 school year. If you are already under contract with another photographer during the school year to represent them, please do not apply. If you have a session already scheduled with someone else but are not a representative with another photographer, feel free to still apply, however, please make note on your application of this. Any Senior Sessions booked with someone else, after you sign our contract if accepted, will result in immediate removal from this senior program. I invest a lot of time and money in this. Please be mindful of any situations or financial aspects incurring from a senior session before applying. With the exception of special minis offered to only program participants, senior pricing starts at $250 . This is for seniors who are represent my business 100% , you cannot represent me and my company if you are not 100% committed.
WHATS IN IT FOR You?
-Participation in styled shoots (one themed shoot to announce the squad, one celebration shoot at the end of the school year, other potential shoots such as future college t-shirt and jeans look; carnival fun, and more. You get to help choose!)
-Mini group session for images which will be placed on your squad referral cards
-print release for images for each shoot you participate in
-10% off all print orders for any session
-Opportunity to earn session credit and prizes throughout the year! I am still ironing out the details for this! Frequency will be based on the amount of participation from each member.
-Personalized Squad cards which you will hand out to other seniors
-Top referral member will receive a special gift at the end of the year! (Must have at least 2 referrals)
-Special Senior mini special pricing (I do not offer senior minis to anyone other than group members, this is a great deal for someone wanting photos in every season)Minis are 20 minutes and 10 images
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Fill out the online application linked below to be considered for a Senior Squad position with Storybook Moments Photography. Senior Squad members will be chosen from surrounding high schools in Mid-March 2018 and will be contacted via email. You will be added to a private facebook group for all Senior Squad members as a way to keep consistent communication and deliver any important information to everyone.
I will require all Senior Squad members to meet up at the studio in Mexico for "orientation." This is a great opportunity for everyone to meet. I will better explain how the program works and go over the do's and don'ts. There will be a chance for me to answer any of your lingering questions. This is already where we will do your photo for you referral cards, please come headshot ready!
You will be given several personalized Senior Squad Referral cards. Each Card include a small discount any senior session with booked with Storybook Moments Photography. They must have this card and turn it in to receive the discount. Be sure to use your social media to your advantage and let fellow seniors know they can come to you to get $20 OFF their senior session.
We will also start planning for the first styled group session in which everyone must be willing to coordinate their outfits. If possible, I may bring a local boutique on board to help with styling/clothing for the first styled shoot. Potential styled group sessions are as follows: one themed shoot to kick off senior year, boho-open field look, future college t-shirt and jeans look, and near the end of the school year, we will be doing a celebration shoot prior to graduation.
At the beginning of the summer we will set up a mini shoot for the group. About 1-2 weeks following this shoot , you'll receive you 5 edited, high resolution digital images of photos of just you. It is required you share these images to your social media platforms as desired and mention/tag Storybook Moments Photography. Use these images to your advantage! Let your social media followers know they can come to you for $20 off their senior session. You may also pick one of these images to go on your senior squad referral cards if you choose.
Refer, Refer, Refer! Get everyone in your best friend group to have their senior pictures done by Storybook Moments Photography! Give Senior Squad cards to everyone on your sports teams! Make sure whoever you referred, presents the Senior Squad card for $20 OFF their senior session and so I can keep tally of how many referrals you have earned. As you earn referrals, I will let you know so you can keep track too. You can begin earning referrals immediately! Senior sessions for the Class of 2020 can be booked as soon as June 2019. You have until March 2020 to hand out cards and gain referrals. However, if you want to book your senior session for the summer session or fall, you may want to get those referrals rolling as you can use them toward your session fee! Otherwise, you can purchase a session for fall , and use your referrals for a spring session. It's up to you!